Saturday, December 18, 2010

Garuda di dadaku

IN-DO-NE-SIA!!!POK POK POK!!! Certainly I never escape to watch Indonesian's team play in AFF although I can't be there to watch the match live, poor me :( But I really proud with them all...they're really did a great job in every match. Hey boy, you are all adorable! And I make this post to support my Garuda's team tonight! I was expecting that they played well tonight so they can go forward to final round, Amin :) God bless Indonesia!
Honestly I don't have Indonesia's team uniform, I always forget to buy it. Then, I have and idea, I put a garuda symbol above my polo shirt and edit it with photoshop hehehe
Polo Shirt, unbranded skirt, snake leather belt, sister's shoes, Northbound belt as bracelet
vuvuzela from holland

I love my sister's shoes heels, it's kinda unique but still comfy to walk




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...