Friday, January 11, 2013

blossom-blossom

I don't know why but lately I really love with floral pattern, I wasn't like it actually, but it's changed after I see this dress. I'm in love with this ready-to-wear dress. The cutting line is very simple and chick, when I saw this dress first words that came out from my mouth is "Ohh my god, I shud have this one!" hahahaha. I wasn't like floral pattern because most of it make my body looks full and heavy. But I gotta simple tips for you if you want to wear floral pattern.
  1. If you have a big body you must go away from a big flower pattern, and a strong floral color
  2. Choose a delicate or a soft fabric so your dress will looks "floaty" not heavy
  3. don't use too much accessories, just use a simply one for an elegant look
Hope it'll be worth for you, xoxo




vintage floral dress - bellagio heels - australian fur clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...