Tuesday, August 21, 2012

140 characters

I thank to God for finally found you. I wanna nostalgia in the day that we met. Our love story was begin in 140 character with a simple chit chat and after a month, we belong together. I never wondering if you will tweet me that moment, I never wondering I will met you and be a part of your life. But who's know sometimes magic things happened in life, started from a simply tweet "winda are you sick?' and the best things begin...

I love everything on you, your chubby cheek, your jelly tummy, your strong arms, your wide shoulder, your cute smile, your calming voice, your warm hugs, etc. I really love when you can make me smile when no one can't do. I love when first time we met, I felt like mmm you take my breath away hahahaha. I love when you surprise me with something that I never expected or I have no wonder before. I love when you said "it's ok, don't cry anymore everything will gonna be oke, let me hug you" when I come to you with so much sadness. I love when I can hug you for loooooooong time, I feel like I wanna live with you with your warm of your heart. I love when you seduce me with your funny romantic words like "ayah kamu....." hahahaha that's really amusing. I love when you teach me to believe in my self and keep on my faith, never give up to make my dreams come true. I love when you call me and singing some random song. I love when you babble about your childhood, esp. ant-and-dot tragedy hahaha. I love when you told me about you're mom and how wonderful she is...I love when you smile seeing my DIY video for your birthday. I love when we dreamed about grow old together and how fun it will be, wondering about our wedding our next life, our home, our cute son, I really love that. I love when you pretend lost your key when we were in parking area, after you made me confused look for it you made an innocent face if the key's in your pocket -_- I love when you brought commitment in to our relationship. I love when you showed me how to love unselfishly. I love when you remind me to back on track when I deviate from the way that we supposed through together.I love when you say " I love you, I wouldn't leave you..." when I cry a lot in phone.I love when you showed me suju dance, sorry...sorry....remember that?hahaha. I love when you asked me to hangout or having a romantic dinner in sweet place. I love when we try something new and never guess about the result. I love when we got mad and finally we realized that we still need each other and try to understand the differences betwen us.Well, maybe a thousands words can't represent if you're so mean to me...

Happy 2nd Annive sweetheart, thank you for keep dancing with me after 2 years. I know, this year dancing with you isn't easy to follow, sometimes It makes my tears felt down, sometimes it's not as fun as always and turn outs borred, sometimes I feel if  I dance alone, sometimes my foot was too tired or too hurt to dancing the next song.But be honest, I still believe that all the dreams that we have will be come true. I know you can't promise me noting, but I believe no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.
I bear in mind to change what I've done wrong. I'm sorry for every mistake that I've made. Sorry for unstatisfied you...

Thank you for won't givin up to convience me at the first month we met. Thank you for introduce me with your handsome-kind-friendly dad and almost your whole family, you know I love them all, esp your dad, thank you for trust me to know him and I love to have some nice chat with him. Thank you for share your life with me. Thank you for still beside me in sickness or health and in sorrow or joy. Thank you for give a beautiful 2 years. thank you for make my day, my life was so different after we met. thank you for give me a beautiful short-night-dates and a beautiful escape, thank you for still embraces me with your cuteness. thank you for making me someone and thank you for still trust me after 2 years. Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another chapter, another journey, but there can't be another you... I love you....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...