Monday, January 30, 2012

Muii-Muii

Hi let me introduce my sister online shop 'Muii-Muii' online shop, my sister just starting an online shop boutique, and today from top to bottom I wear my sister collection. Anw if you wanna check out Muii-Muii collection click this or you can join her bbm group, but it's only by request
blouse- Muii-Muii Online shop / blue skirt- Muii-Muii Online shop / Bangles- Lemme Boutique (Ciwalk Bandung)




The picture bellow was taken with this Samsung galaxy tab 7.0. And I fairly satisfied with the result. At the first I don't think if it's good in low light condition but after I try it the result isn't bad although there's some blur and minimal focus but I don't mind....
P.S. I don't use any kind of photoshop in this pictures

Photo By : Anita Untoro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...