Sunday, January 22, 2012

flawless

Haiiiiiii, happy holiday and chinese new year guys! well, for me it's such a long holiday considering lately I've been busy with my campus activity again and agaiiiiiin. I just realizing that being an accountant is not as easy as I thought, I should work very hard to keep my achievement and to pass my study quickly. Anyway, my final examination just finished! wohooooooo, soooo it's good news from me, and I hope for you too guys, now I can more often to blogging again, hihihi. I love youuuu

I still didn't have desire to taking picture outside or in outdoor area, maybe my next pict will be like that. I wasn't use a red lipstick guys, I'm cheating hehehe, I use adobe to make my lips as sexy as red rose hehehe


Photo by : Hand made tripod :D
Edited by : Me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...